Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

MY NEW COLLABO JOINT ALONSIDE P.N.C - L.I.F.E

Its my first verse plus PNC 's chorus...The track is ready, I'm just checkin out for the right timing, maybe 2mr or the day after or next week who knows but simply SOOON!

VERSE 1: The Rocker

The life we livin' homie is like a sucrifice,
We livin' like a gamble homie throw de damn dice,
wit de day dream of livin real paradice,
Life 2 the xtream everythin' really nice,
Everyday we kip dreamin' we street Hustlerz,
B-Beautiful home family six carz,
I'm still spittin dreams in ma 16 Barz,
If the God gon wish we gon be tru starz,
I wake up in the mornin,
cina hata cheddar mfukon,
and Im tryina see-tryina see from a far,
I still gotta long way na bado nipo kitaa,
Damn whats goin on whats goin on whaat,
ma heart iz tellin me The Rocker u gotta kip it on,
U better getcha bless,
maisha yanakwenda resi,
namwaga wino kwenye paper kalamu yaandika verse,
Ila ugumu tu wa maisha mixamixa na stress,

CHORUS: P.N.C. (Repeat Chorus)

Sitachoka kukomaa na maisha,
japo changamoto nyingiiii,
napambana kila kukicha,
Mola aniangazie mimiiii

No comments:

Post a Comment