Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Big Sean Denies Beef With Drake, Talks Mixtape with Curren$y And Wiz Khalifa

Big Sean says there's no animosity between him and Drizzy, and shares a few details about his collaboration with Curren$y and Wiz.

Tim Westwood recently caught up with G.O.O.D. Music's latest star Big Sean to discuss his msuical activity this summer and his acclaimed debut Finally Famous: The Album. During the interview, Sean also discussed the rumors circulating that he and Drake are embroiled in a fued.

Big Sean confirmed Drake's recent statement at a show in Detroit that the two artists are not actually beefing with one another. He said that while Drake's adaptation of his flow may seem like enough of a spark to fuel a fight between the two, the two artists are on good terms.

“Drake is my homie, he just shouted me out a few days ago," he said. “As far as that flow thing goes, he just borrowed an element of a flow that I made up in '09 on [my mixtape] Uknow Big Sean. That same cadence I used, he used on the song 'Forever,' but he admitted he was like, 'Yo I got that style from Big Sean.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment